We mentioned Food on the Table a couple weeks back and were excited to join up for the “free” plan wherein you can use their handy service to plan 3 Meals per week. To upgrade to unlimited weekly mealplans – you had to pay $5/month.
Well – guess what?? We just got word that for a limited time you can hurry over to Food on the Table, and use code FEBFREE to get it FREE FOR LIFE for new members! (offer expires on 2/29)
This meal-planning service lets you plan out your weekly menus, based on sales from your local store flyers – and creates a shopping list for you to use. (There’s even a mobile app, so you can just check it while you’re shopping and see what recipe it suggests for tonight!) It’s so easy and helpful, I was VERY impressed – and I’m excited about trying out new meals! Here’s how it works:
- Sign Up ((It should NOT ask you for cc info, but if it does, simply call the 1-800# at the top of the screen)
- Choose your favorite store to shop at
- Choose your favorite kinds of food
- Print out a grocery list with recipes!
- There’s even a mobile app – so you can just look up your recipes while shopping!
Let us know if you’ve been using it – and how you like it! Remember that this is for new members only, so if you’d like to get in on the Lifetime Free Subscription, you’ll need to start a new account.