If this is your first visit, we’d like to thank you for stopping by. We are excited to have the opportunity to serve you and hope the information we provide guide you as you enter the world of couponing.
Like most, the effects of our nations economy hit our family’s hard. As a result, we attempted to save our family money by eliminating family vacations, taking our children out of extra curricular activities and buying only store brand foods. However, the savings didn’t add up.
Out of great skepticism we started couponing. After hundreds of hours of research, months of practice, and many trials and errors our tenacity paid off. We began to see our grocery bill dwindle each week as we learned how to use coupons effectively. Ultimately, we cut our grocery bill from $150.00 – $200.00 a week down to $30.00.
Now, to keep this in perspective we don’t LOVE COUPONS. We don’t wake up every morning excited to cut up coupons or jump on every deal that we can find. Simply put – couponing just happened to be the tool that brought hope to our family’s finances. Most importantly it has afforded us the incredible opportunity to give into the lives of others in ways we never imagined.
You’ll see quickly that we want to offer our community much more than just grocery/drug store savings. Only a small part of our life is spent at the grocery store, . We want to speak encouragement to each of you, bring you content that is relative to your life, introduce you to thousands of others in our community and have FUN all at the same time!
If you have thought about using coupons, or attempted without success, don’t quit now. Learning an entire new mindset to shopping doesn’t happen overnight. It will take time to understand the process, take one step at a time. I (Kasey) remember the first time I saved $12.00 on my grocery bill, I floated out to the parking lot to my car. We encourage you to celebrate those moments, give yourself a pat on the back and enjoy how great it feels to save.
From our own experience, it’s important to keep couponing in perspective in our lives. We remind ourselves that couponing is a tool that helps our family’s finances not a tool that takes over our lives. For us that means that we don’t chase every deal and we don’t go to every store. Our goal is to shop one grocery store per week, and if time permits one quick drug store trip.
Below I have listed helpful tools to help you get started
Step By Step Power Point Tutorials:
- Tutorial: Getting Started
- Tutorial: Get Rid of Your List
- Tutorial: Life Cycle of a Coupon
- Tutorial: Internet Printables
- Coming Soon – Don’t worry there are more tutorials on their way. We’ll be posting more soon!
- How to use our site here.
- Printable Grocery “Buy Price” List here
- Learning the lingo short version here & detailed version here.
- Links to Printable Coupon Sites here
- Newest Printable Coupons here
- Store Deals here
- Problems Printing Coupons here
- 2011 Newspaper Insert Schedule here
- Rainchecks – Don’t Pass them up! here
- Catalina’s – What are they & what do I do if they don’t print here.
- Freezer help printable list here.
- How to work a Cataina here.
Don’t Miss These Hot Deals!