Valentine Craft Ideas with Glow Sticks!/.08
Want some Valentine craft ideas that will really make your valentine “glow?” Look no further! And don’t worry, you won’t have to spend lots of money to whip this craft up. In fact, the glow sticks are only about $.09 each and just about everything else you need can be found at your local dollar store or around your own home.
This craft is budget savvy as well as sweet and perfect for the holiday! Interested? Read on and find out how easy this activity is!
- Glow stix *Pick up a pack of 100 for only $8.95 + FREE Prime Shipping right now!
- Yard or ribbon
- Colored paper
- Cut out a Valentine’s Day shape from your construction paper. A heart, cupid, even star is just fine!
- Using your marker, write the message, “Valentine, you make my heart GLOW.”
- Poke a hole in the corner of your message and tie your ribbon through.
- Tie your ribbon (and memo card) to one of your glow stix. You will NOT snap your glow stix to make them glow. Wait until you gift the item to the recipient so they can do it!
That’s it! Of course you can add any additional embellishments you choose such as names, stickers, etc.
Your recipient will receive a colorful and fun glow stick (a non-candy alternative. Hooray!) to enjoy for hours! Plus the play on words is a great deal of fun and sure to give them a laugh. This craft is easy, and fun enough, that kids will enjoy doing it with you! This Valentine’s Day craft is perfect if you need to provide favors for a classroom party, home or church party, or are just looking for a unique Valentine’s day gift idea. This one is just as fun to make as it is to receive! Plus the best part is, it can be whipped up for just a few dollars. Now that is sweet AND budget savvy!
Gather your supplies up, then gather the kids around to make this fun and glowing Valentine’s Day craft!