This is a step by step tutorial to help guide you through the process of using a coupon database to search for specific coupons on A Full Cup.
Jaime posted some of the basics earlier in the week HERE in case you missed it. The cat is out of the bag this resource is one of our “secret weapons” for getting insider info.
1. Click HERE for link to A Full Cup. If you haven’t already registered click the circled Join Now, if you are already registered then go to the top right corner to log in.
2. After you have either registered or logged in move your curser to coupons on the navigation bar as you see above. Scroll down to the first option, coupon database and click.
3. If you are looking for a specific coupon, type the product in the circled box labeled description. For example, I am searching for a coupon for coca-cola. I tried coke first and only three coupons were available, so keep in mind the product name when you search.
Database provides specific details such as:
1. Description of coupon
2. Value of coupon
3. Expiration date
4. Type of Coupon (printable, newspaper insert, etc…)
5. Category product falls under
After clicking “printable” I was directed to CVS.com to print the coupon. The coupon link at CVS.com is powered by coupons.com the most popular online printable site. On the CVS website, the coupons are geared more toward CVS products and are different than the coupons offered on the typical coupons.com. The same rules apply ~ typically two prints per computer.
This is a scanned in copy of the printed coupon.
We are often asked if there are ever coupons for produce. Here under product description you can type in either “produce” or “fresh fruit.” Personally, I prefer to select all available coupons. If you wanted to specify printable, blinkie, newspaper insert, etc.. you would indicate that here.
In this example the product description was left blank intentionally. Instead, I have selected coupon type “tearpad” to find out what tearpads are available that I may be interested in. Tearpads can be a gem of a coupon, however they are regional and seemingly few and far between. It may surprise you so see the number of tearpads available. Why? They were not released in our region, ran out before you could get any, were available in a store you don’t shop at, or the tearpad bandits may have swiped the entire tearpad. Don’t fret, you can keep an eye out since you know what tearpads are available or you can search for specific tearpads ebay. For details on how to search ebay click HERE.
Hope this helps you. There are so many incredible resources available on afullcup.com, however it takes time to learn how. This is the first segment of A Full Cup Tutorials. Let us know if this has been helpful!