This is a step by step tutorial to help guide you through the process of using a coupon database to search for specific coupons on A Full Cup.
Jaime posted some of the basics earlier in the week HERE in case you missed it. The cat is out of the bag this resource is one of our “secret weapons” for getting insider info.
1. Click HERE for link to A Full Cup. If you haven’t already registered click the circled Join Now, if you are already registered then go to the top right corner to log in.
2. After you have either registered or logged in move your curser to coupons on the navigation bar as you see above. Scroll down to the first option, coupon database and click.
3. If you are looking for a specific coupon, type the product in the circled box labeled description. For example, I am searching for a coupon for coca-cola. I tried coke first and only three coupons were available, so keep in mind the product name when you search.
Database provides specific details such as:
1. Description of coupon
2. Value of coupon
3. Expiration date
4. Type of Coupon (printable, newspaper insert, etc…)
5. Category product falls under
After clicking “printable” I was directed to CVS.com to print the coupon. The coupon link at CVS.com is powered by coupons.com the most popular online printable site. On the CVS website, the coupons are geared more toward CVS products and are different than the coupons offered on the typical coupons.com. The same rules apply ~ typically two prints per computer.
This is a scanned in copy of the printed coupon.