I got an email this week, that broke my heart. I am so proud to be part of a community devoted to making a difference in people’s lives. I have included the specific needs from the email below.
It would be great if you could leave a comment or send us an email to let us know if you are able to help. Ya’ll are amazing, your testimonies inspire others to learn how to save so they can give. All information will be kept confidential. email@example.com
DCS is needing to assist a local child that has eczema with specific lotions and shampoo.
The Doctor has given the parents specific products and instructions (listed below). The family needs help, they can’t afford to purchase these items.
- Cetaphil or Eucerin Cream (covering his whole body after each daily bath)
- Only Selsun Blue for shampoo.
I’ve included a list of available coupons for each product below.
- $2/1 Eucerin Face Care Product printable
- $1/1 Eucerin Lotion or Body Wash Target printable
- $1/1 Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion printable
- $1/1 Eucerin Lotion printable
Click HERE to “like” Eucerin on facebook. Request your free sample of Eucerin Calming Itch Relief Treatment. Usually the samples are teeny tiny but every bit counts!
- $2.50/1 Cetaphil Restoraderm Product printable
- $2/1 Cetaphil Product printable
- $2/1 Cetaphil Skin Care Product printable
- $1/1 Selsun Blue Product, exp. 3/31/12 (found in Smart Source 01/01/12)
They can’t afford these things and are in need of resources that could help. The McMinn County Child Protective Case Manager states "the child’s little body felt like leather, and he had scabs covering his legs".
If you can help in any way, I’ve included the contact info below. We’d appreciate your leaving a comment or sending us an email if you are able to help this precious little boy. It will help us as we continue to seek support. firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
Lori Jolly-Julian, MSCP, BA, CM3
Department of Children’s Service
TN Valley Child Protective Service Unit &
Resource Linkage Coordinator
Office – 423.338.0949
SE TN Resource Guide www.cab.ebradley.net