Thank you for your interest in a Time 2 $ave Cooponing Workshop. I am excited about the opportunity to bring my message of financial hope to you and your community. Although you have requested information regarding details of hosting a couponing workshop, you are going to receive so much more. Not only will every person that attendees the workshop walk away with the tools to cut their grocery bill in half (which translates into hundreds even thousands of dollars saved per year) they will immediately be able to purchase additional items that are cheap or free to give into the lives of others.
“Give a man a fish and you’ve fed him for a day…
teach a man to fish and you’ve fed him for a lifetime.”
- Offer workshops on couponing strategies that participants can use immediately.
- Teach participants how to increase monthly income by saving on products they already buy.
- The participants of the class benefit by keeping more of their own money by using the tools I teach. Therefore creating a greater potential to give to others.
1. Grocery Store Savings – $10 per participant/or family.
Participants will learn:
- My story going from Distress to Giving
- Understanding why couponing never worked before.
- Store Sale + Coupons = Big Savings!
- How to get started & tools to be successful
- Where to find coupons
- Organization of Coupons & Stockpile
- Participants leave the live event excited and eager to start implementing savings.
2. Drug Stores & More – $10 per participant/or family
Participants will learn:
- How to shop for household, health, and beauty items for super cheap
- The differences between drugstore and grocery shopping (it’s like night and day)
- How to use multiple transactions
- How to strategically use the store currency
- How to grow and roll the money each week
- Limits, Coupons, Store Coupons, Loyalty Cards – it’s not as confusing as it sounds.
3. Coupon Conference – $20 per participant/or family
Participants will learn:
- Combine the Grocery and Drug Store Workshops into a one day event!
- The Grocery Workshops 10am – 12pm, lunch then resume with Drug Store 1 – 3
- Participants will learn everything listed above for each workshop at one time
- It’s a great idea to find a local business to sponsor lunch in for the participants. This is a great opportunity for any business to reach a much targeted market.
- It’s a great for participants to bond with one another, and discuss what they’ve learned which creates excitement.
How can saving money on my groceries help my finances?
Typically after rent or a mortgage payment, food is the next largest expense. What if you cut your grocery bill in half? Think about how much you spend each month at the grocery store. Now, divide that amount in half, that’s how much you can save the rest of the year, month after month. What kind of difference would that make in your family’s finances? Even more, you now have the resources to impact another life. After all we are blessed to be a blessing.
How does a workshop impact a Community?
Time 2 $ave believes in supporting the communities we serve. Once you begin to experience success in saving your family money, giving is a natural overflow. I understand that the economic climate of our nation goes beyond individual and family’s finances. As a result churches, schools, and various other organizations are suffering. I know this is a reality for most. Therefore, scheduling a Time 2 $ave workshop for your entire community creates a unique opportunity to truly impact your city. Casting the vision of saving and giving brings communities together to work towards a common goal.
Yes, I teach people how to save and use coupons effectively but the core message is so much more. There is no other time in our nation’s history have people been so hungry for financial relief. You have the opportunity to be a catalyst of financial hope in your community. Foreclosed homes, lost jobs, government shut downs, loss of medical insurance, the skyrocketing price of gas—all signs of our country’s economic crisis. Schedule a Time 2 $ave Couponing Workshop today and be part of the solution.
It’s not just about getting a deal…….It about making a difference!
To schedule a workshop for your organization, send an email to email@example.com. Please include “schedule a workshop” in the subject line.
Testimonies & Recommendations
Laura F – The work shop has changed so many areas of my life. I now save huge amounts at the grocery store and have become a much better shopper. The biggest change is now I am able to give back to others, something I struggled to do before. I am so exciting to now have a… donation box in the kitchen that I can fill every week. My two year old get to learn now about giving to others.
Amy T – I went to the grocery store and saved $150 dollars!!! My husband and I now make it a “date” every Wednesday and go shopping and sometimes he is more excited than I am. You have allowed me to share with my family and there is nothing I love more!!
Precious M – Within a few weeks of attending the workshop cut my grocery bill in half and have a good stockpile. I found myself buying for others when I shop now it’s not always about our needs sometimes. This has sparked a giving side in me that I can’t explain.
Victoria S – I have been couponing now for about 4 months and have already saved thousands! I never thought that it would be so worth the time and effort. Diapers are the big thing that I love to help others with. We know many people that need diapers. The knowledge is amazing and now my 12 year old wants to know how to do it too!!!!
Sheryl C – Thank you for the tool to survive while being out of work and even be able to help others.
Stacy -We are down to one income, and have used all of our savings. I have gone hardcore couponing and I’m doing pretty well with it. Even though we are in a very tough situation right now, I know there is always a reason for God’s sovereign choices; I have been able to do more to help others than before when we had 2 incomes. God is so awesome!
Johnnie Dailey Morrison – Although we’re considered “seniors” saving money is still as important especially since we’re on a limited income. The money we save now allows us to enjoy some of the benefits of being retired like camping trips, extended vacations and taking more trips for mission work. I recommend the classes for anyone wanting to save money, shop wisely, and be able to share more with others.