This just in! If you’re looking for a spot to share your shopping trips & stockpile runs – come by the Time2Save News Desk every Saturday to leave a comment or link-up! We LOVE hearing your stories, so spill the beans!
Here is my favorite couple of hauls from this past week!
First, I went Febreeze crazy at CVS!
I found a ton of 75% OFF Febreeze in the clearance section and danced all over the store! I’ve found these at BOTH CVS’s in my town – so check yours out and bring your 8/29 P&G Coupons!
(4) Febreeze Luminaries $3.75 (Reg. $15)
(1) Febreeze Noticables $2.50 (Reg. $10)
(1) Febreeze Noticeables Twin refill $2.25 (Reg. $9)
(1) Febreeze Pet Odor Spray $1.62 (Reg. $6.48)
Total = $21.12 + $2 Tax
I used $4/$20 + (4) $4/1 Luminaries + (1) $1/1 Noticeables + (1) $1/1 Refill + (1) $1/1 Spray
WOOPS! They Owed me $0.12, so I had to throw in a plastic summer plate
(I saved $96!!!)
Then I swung by Food Lion to see if there were any Aquapods left – and some sweet, generous person had left EXACTLY THREE on the shelf! So I was able to do the freebie deal:
Buy (3) Aquapod 8-Packs: $1 ea (Reg. $2.79)
Pay $3 ~ Get $3 Off Your Next Order Catalina
(makes them FREE!)
Are you a frugal blogger? If so come link-up here every Saturday with your favorite savings story of the week!
How to participate in the Saturday Savings Report:
- Write a short blog post about your Savings Adventure.
- Leave a direct link to your savings post. Not a blogger? Leave a comment in the comment section!
- Make sure to include specific info like which store you shopped – so other readers can try out your brilliant plan
- A link back to this post would be awfully appreciated!