This just in! If you’re looking for a spot to share your shopping trips & stockpile runs – come by the Time2Save News Desk every Saturday to leave a comment or link-up! We LOVE hearing your stories, so spill the beans!
This week I’ve only made one little Bi-Lo run & swung by CVS for some free Vitamin waters – I have more shopping to do, but here’s my small haul so far (Notice the Airwick Boxes are empty, that’s cause I deployed them into the boys rooms & bathrooms already
(4) Shamrock Milk Chugs = FREE
(1) Bestlife Butter Spread = FREE (Raincheck from prior week)
(2) Lactaid Milks = $.38
(2) Ideal Sweeteners = $.34
(2) Packs Chinet Lunch Plates = $1.16
(4) Airwick I-Motion Compact Kits = $1.96
(1) New England Coffee = $1.99
(20) Vitamin Waters @ CVS = FREE
Total = $5.83
Total Before Coupons/Sales = Appr. $48
See the Bi-Lo deals broken down HERE & HERE. See CVS Deals HERE.
Are you a frugal blogger? If so come link-up here every Saturday with your favorite savings story of the week!
How to participate in the Saturday Savings Report:
- Write a short blog post about your Savings Adventure.
- Leave a direct link to your savings post. Not a blogger? Leave a comment in the comment section!
- Make sure to include specific info like which store you shopped – so other readers can try out your brilliant plan
- A link back to this post would be awfully appreciated!