This just in! If you’re looking for a spot to share your shopping trips & stockpile runs – come by the Time2Save News Desk every Saturday to leave a comment or link-up! We LOVE hearing your stories, so spill the beans!
I haven’t made my “big” trip yet this week – but I did make a quick stop into Bi-Lo to grab some essentials: Bread & Coffee Creamer! Here’s my mini-report:
*See our Bi-Lo Highlights HERE for coupons used in this scenario & MORE deals!
(2) Sara Lee Bread: BOGO $1.26 ea
Use $1/1 FLIP (My Bi-Lo accepts *3* Competitor Coupons each day)
(made it $0.26 ea)
(2) International Delight Creamer $1.99 (NOT on sale!)
Used BOGO Blinkie from my binder
ALSO used $0.55/1 printable (which doubled)
(made it $.44 ea)
Total for all items: $1.40
Are you a frugal blogger? If so come link-up here every Saturday with your favorite savings story of the week!
How to participate in the Saturday Savings Report:
- Write a short blog post about your Savings Adventure.
- Leave a direct link to your savings post. Not a blogger? Leave a comment in the comment section!
- Make sure to include specific info like which store you shopped – so other readers can try out your brilliant plan
- A link back to this post would be awfully appreciated!