Disclosure: I wrote this post will participating in a campaign as a Good Cook Kitchen Expert, on behalf of Good Cook and received Good Cook kitchen products to facilitate a review. All views and and opinions regard to the products or company itself are my own and were not influenced, nor reviewed by the company prior to posting.
We usually travel every Thanksgiving, so I don’t typically have any leftovers. However, I LOVE my mama’s baked ham so much I asked if she would send some home with us. Like most, my kids and hubby aren’t typically excited about eating leftovers. I have found, that if I prepare a dish that is totally different than the original then sometimes they don’t even realize we are having leftovers. So, instead of traditional dishes with leftover ham, I made ham and egg breakfast cups for breakfast. An easy meal, packed with protein!
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, and whip.
- Add ham, salt, and pepper, stir until combined.
- Pour into greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Return to oven and bake until cooked through approx 14 minutes.