**UPDATE: I can’t seem to find the $3 coupon ANYWHERE – so I’ve taken it out of the matchups!
I know that several of you have been wanting to find a good deal on the upcoming Tangled DVD – especially since it would make a nice addition to an Easter basket! Here is a roundup of all the best deals to consider – as the release date gets closer (3/29) more deals may pop up!
My Verdict: I think the best deal here is the Amazon Combo Pack Promotion. (My husband is a Blu-Ray snob) With this deal, you could get (2) copies of the Blu-Ray Combo pack for a total of $29.99 shipped. One for you and one for a gift!
Tangled DVD & Blu-Ray Coupons:
- A new coupon was just released on Disney Movie Rewards for $5 off, ONLY good on the Blu-Ray version.
- There is a $3/1 coupon in the April ALL*YOU Magazine, good on the regular dvd.
- Tangled DVD Pre-Order $14.99 (Reg. $29.99) *Free shipping & price guarantee!
- Tangled DVD/Blu-Ray Combo $19.99 (Reg. $39.99) *Free shipping & Price Gurantee
- Combo Deal: $10 off wyb the Tangled Combo AND another combo dvd from the list HERE!
(Like getting (2) DVD/Blu-Ray Combo movies for $30 shipped!)
CVS (Week of 3/27):
Tangled DVD $19.99 ~ Get $3 ECB (Limit 5)
(makes it as low as $16.99)
Rite-Aid (Week of 3/27):
Buy Tangled ($19.99) + (1) Nexxus Item on sale 20% Off *Around $5
~ Get $10 +UP Rewards
(makes it $15 for both!)
Walgreens (Week of 3/27):
Buy tangled DVD for $17.99 ~ Get FREE Crayola Color Wonder *$9.99 value
(makes it $17.99 for both!)
Target Deal (Week of 3/27):
Tangled Blu-Ray $24.99 + Free Tangled Book
Use $5/1 PRINT *Must join Disney Movie Rewards
Stack with $5/1 from Target Easter Mailer
(makes it $14.99 for movie and book!)
Disney Store Pre-Order:
Pay $24.99 to reserve *MAY be able to use the $5/1 coupon, if your store allows
- Receive $10 off any purchase coupon
- Receive $20 /$40 purchase coupon
- Free tote bag and Lithograms from the movie
In addition to those deals – there are two rebates available!
*As I was working on this I realized that others had already started the legwork, so thanks to LivingRichWithCoupons for some of my info!