Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday!
This week we’re focusing on everything PUMPKIN!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- If you are looking for a classic Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread Recipe, we have one for you. Perfect for making into muffins to freeze for busy mornings too.
- Tomorrow is Oct 1st- so bring on the pumpkins! Mary is sharing these 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies - they look good and very easy!
- I love the creativity of Lindsay’s Pumpkin, Banana & Butterscotch Whole Wheat Bread. I would have never thought of that combo, but it sounds delish.