There’s a nice $2/2 DiGiorno coupon out that makes for a delicious deal at Walgreens starting 1/25. Print your coupon now and hold on to it for the sale!
There’s a rare coupon out for $0.50/1 Philadelphia Cream Cheese that you don’t want to miss out on. Make sure to print it and save it for this nice deal at Publix starting 1/14!
Here are my favorite produce picks of the week at Aldi! Aldi stores in different regions start their sales on different days, and have varying prices. Be sure to check your local ad HERE before shopping.
Aldi Shopping Tips:
- Aldi’s does NOT accept coupons
- You’ll need a quarter (.25) to use their grocery carts, and bring your own shopping bags
- Only cash or debit cards for payments.
- Get the Aldi SmartPhone App HERE!
- Wal-Mart will price match these deals WITHOUT an ad!
- Organic Grape Tomatoes $1.69 for a 10oz Pkg
- Organic Baby Carrots $1.19 for a 16oz Pkg
- Garden Salad 12oz Bag – $.49
- Zucchini 24oz Pkg – $.99
- 3-Pack Green Peppers – $.99
- Tomatoes on the Vine 24oz – $.99
- Sweet Onions 2Lb Bag – $.89
- Cucumbers – $.25 ea
Meat Special of the Week:
- 85/15 Organic Grass-Fed Ground Beef $4.49/lb on Wednesday
- Sistema Lunch Cube or Soup Mug on the Go $2.99
- 4-Inch Foliage Plants $1.99