Make sure to update your Bi-Lo e-coupons before your next shopping trip. There’s a new $1/1 Coke 2L e-coupon that will make it free!
It’s the first of the month and there are several new Savingstar coupons that you will want to add before your next shopping trip.
- Save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 on any Little Debbie® products before 7/3
- $0.75/1 BOX Honey Nut Cheerios® Medley Crunch™ cereal
- $0.40/6 CUPS any variety Yoplait® Yogurt (Includes Original, Light, Light Thick & Creamy, Thick & Creamy, Whips!®, OR Lactose Free)
- $0.50/1 PACKAGE any flavor 5 OZ. OR LARGER Green Giant™ Veggie Snack Chips
- $0.50/1 any flavor 4.5 OZ. OR LARGER Chex Mix®
With the New Ibotta, you can earn Bonuses. To get to these Bonuses, just tap “Bonuses” from the Main Menu of the app, where you can check out all of the exciting Bonuses currently available to you to earn additional cash. From here, tap on the specific Bonuses to reveal instructions and earning levels. New Bonuses can be revealed at any time; you may even uncover some hidden surprises as you use the app!
This month there are 2 bonus offers you can get worth a total of $6 – a $2 May Flowers Bonus (For redeeming 4 offers) and the $4 May Flowers2 Bonus (For redeeming 5 more offers).That is super exciting – you’ll be getting paid $6 just to use Ibotta Savings – which are already a no-brainer. Ibotta users can cash out ever $5, so get your bonuses and turn them into Amazon Giftcards this month!
New Store Extras
Wow – Ibotta is really loading up the offers this week – check it out, 12 new savings offers to grab! Lots of these are for cookout supplies, perfect timing now that it’s warming up a little. If you’re wondering: What is Ibotta? Learn HERE.
1) Heinz Dip & Squeeze – 10 ct. $0.50
2) French’s Dijon Mustard – Any variety – any size $0.50
Woohoo!! The Ibotta App now works at Dollar General & Family Dollar! The Ibotta App is like a mobile coupon app for your smart phone. You simply buy a product, snap a photo of your receipt, and Ibotta will deposit money into your account. (Much like a rebate). You can use manufacturer coupons alongside Ibotta for extra savings!