Cornflake Ranch Chicken Tenders Recipe
- Chicken Breast or Tenderloins (NOT frozen)
- 1 Cup Cornflakes
- 1 Cup Milk
- 4 Tbsp Ranch Dressing
- Parmesan Cheese *optional
- Chicken Seasoning *optional
- Garlic Powder *optional
- First, cut your chicken breasts into strips. A nice sized breast should yield about 3 strips. Set all of these aside and go ahead and preheat the oven to 425.
- Pour 1 cup of cornflakes into a Ziploc bag and crush into fine crumbs
- Fill a cereal bowl about 1/2 of the way with milk and add dressing.
- Dump the cornflake crumbs from the bag into a separate bowl and stir in the seasonings you like.
- Using a fork (or your fingers) dip each tender in the milk bath and then press it into the cornflake coating. Make sure it's covered well so the chicken won't dry out in the oven.
- Place tenders on a cookie sheet that you've liberally sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Spray the tops of the tenders as well - to help the them get a nice golden color as they bake.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.