My friend, Cortney, has been telling all about Chick-Fil-A’s new Frosted Lemonade. Although, I’m trying to stay away from sweets, I think this will be a fun summertime treat for my kiddos. You can buy pre-made lemonade at the grocery store, or opt for a lower sugar version with lemonade flavored Crystal Light. This recipe is so easy your kids may be able to jump right in and help. Perfect for a hot summer afternoon!
- 1 cup Lemonade (you could also use Lemonade Crystal Light for a lower sugar version)
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream (optional sugar free lemonade)
- Lemons for garnish (Optional)
- Blend lemonade and ice cream together.
- Serve in chilled glasses and garnish with lemon slices.
**Make sure to use a good quality Ice Cream otherwise it can get foamy when blended.
You might also want to try these other Summer Dessert Recipes!