Just a reminder that if you aren’t going hog-wild on the Swagbucks Searches this week, you should be!! There’s so much crazy Back-To-School Bonus Bucks hoopla going on, I can hardly keep it all straight. Deal Detective Kim just told me she’s already been awarded 3 of the 5 Collectible Swagbucks – which means all she needs is the other *2* to win 50 extra bucks on Friday!
(I’m so jealous, I still only have my one $9 collectible buck, how about you?)
Here are the other goodies going on this week:
- 70 Bucks Bonus for Newbies: Sign Up for Swagbucks if you haven’t already – New members of Swagbucks get the normal 30-Buck Welcome Bonus PLUS AN EXTRA 40 BUCKS this week!
- Collectible Bucks: You’ll randomly win Special Back-To-School while doing searches. Collect all *5* of these special bucks by Friday to win an extra 50 Swagbucks!
- 50 Bucks for your Birthday: My birthday was a couple weeks ago, and sure enough – when I opened my browser I got the fun announcement that I’d received an extra 50 Swagbucks for my Birthday! It sort of eased the blow of the big *3-0*…
- Special Offers/Daily Poll: Check out the “Ways To Earn” tab on your Swagbucks Home Page to win an extra buck & take the Daily Poll to win another.
- THE POINT: Remember that the point of all this silliness is to earn enough bucks to keep buying Amazon/Target Gift Cards. A $5 Giftcard costs $450 Swagbucks. Set yourself a goal of winning, say, 50 Bucks a day. By the time Christmas arrives, you will have earned several gift cards – which will sure help out!
Are you a Swagbucks pro? I’m certainly not – and I was wondering if we all might share some tips & tricks we use to score big! I’ll give you mine right off the bat: I search fruits. Then veggies. Then sometimes nuts. I totally stole this idea from Robin of PinkCouponCafe, who said she searches “lemons” alot. I know – it’s weird, and probably not effective at all – but that’s why I’m asking for YOUR tips!