It’s high time we talked in-depth about SavingStar Digital Coupons - they’re pretty new on the scene, so let’s start at the begining. ANY store that uses a store loyalty card – will accept SavingStar Coupons. That includes CVS, Rite-Aid, Kroger, Bi-Lo, Food Lion, Ingles, & more
I am adding my CVS card RIGHT NOW so that I can learn the ropes with you – so here we go!
Loading SavingStar E-Coupons:
- View all the available SavingStar Digital Coupons HERE
- Pick the ones you want and click “I Want This”
- They’re asking me to register my CVS card (Doing it…..) DONE!
That’s it folks – I registered one of my store loyalty cards, put a GUM Flossers coupon on it (FREE at Walgreens this week!) – and I’m ready to shop. Now, what happens at the store?
Using your E-Coupons:
- Scan your store card at checkout to activate your Saving Star E-Coupons
- SavingStar coupon will not come off at checkout – instead, they accumulate until you hit the $5 mark
- Once at $5, you pick how you want your money:
- $5 Deposited to your bank
- $5 Paypal Deposit
- $5 Amazon Gift card
A few other points:
- You can still use a paper coupon with your SavingStar coupons. The SavingStar Coupon acts kind of like a rebate – both from the manufacturer, but both useable together.
- You can keep tabs on how much $$ you’re earning on the SavingStar website.
- It usually takes just a couple days for your E-Coupon to register and show up on the site, but it can take up to 30 days in some cases.
- I probably won’t be able to stay on top of this as well as I’d like – so I plan to just leave all those savings alone for awhile – and then check it when Christmas gets close. I bet that’ll be a nice little nest egg to help with holiday shopping!