Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday – this week let’s talk Vacation Tips!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- Headed for the great outdoors? We have a great DIY Firestarters Tutorial to help save time at the campsite! SO get those s’mores ready!
- Are you headed off on a long road trip this summer with your fam? Then you have to check out Mary’s Solution for the “Are We There Yet?” Question. It’s a sanity saver!
- Maybe a road trip is not in your plan this summer. Lindsay has a great list of Staycation Ideas Across the Country. Check out the activities in a city near you.
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- How to Make a Grill for Just $2 – Homeketeers
- Healthy Homemade Ketchup – Luv a Bargain
- Freezer Cooking Tips and Tricks – Thrifty Northwest Mom