Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday – this week we’re talking Memorial Day Tips!!
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- Memorial Day is coming up, try this tasty Patriotic Punch Bowl Cake from Kasey, sure to be a dessert table pleaser!
- Are you looking for something a little more unique for your next cookout? Check out Lindsay’s Grilled Pineapple Recipe. Sweet and Simple!
- Grill season is here! Mary’s family grills out at least 3 or 4 times a week in the summer. These Grilled Pepper and Potatoes are a staple side dish for my fam.
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- Goodie Bags on the Cheap – Simple Saving Savvy
- What to Buy in May – Simplee Thrifty
- 20 Ways Thrifty People Save Money on Clothing- Snail Pace Transformations