Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday! (Wednesday Edition…)
This week we’ve got some Couponing tips from old pros and vacation snack ideas!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- It’s happened to us all, you go to the store to snag the hot deal of the week (like Free toothpaste). But there are none to be found! So What Do You Do When the Shelves Are Cleared? We have some great tips for you.
- We never pay for toothpaste! Wait don’t call the police- check out the items Mary often gets for free, using coupons and sales of course! And you can Never Pay for Toothpaste Again too!
- And are you thinking of vacay already? How about a great savings tip for your trip? Check out Lindsay’s 5 Make-Ahead Snacks To Take On Vacation
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- DIY Quick Easy Father’s Day Gift -Free Printables Necktie Bottle Tags & Cupcake Toppers – Everyday Savvy
- Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix- Simple Saving Savvy
- 4 Thrifty Ways To Grab Your Summer Reads- Snail Pace Transformations
<!– end InLinkz script —>