Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- The calendar flipped to March and we started seeing Green! Whether for St. Patrick’s Day or Mardi Gras we’ve got some great DIY posts to help you celebrate. How about making someone’s day with my Rainbow Candy Jar Gift.
- Check out these yummy looking St. Patty’s Day Minty S’mores that Lindsay made. And can you guess what the green marshmallow is? I won’t make a “peep” about it!
- Kasey and Jamie have a fabulous Mardi Gras King Cake Recipe made with Crescent Rolls! Who will find the Baby Jesus in your cake!?
Top 3 Posts from Last Weeks Link Up:
- DIY Bathtub Paint – Cny’s Extreme Couponing
- Fun Ways To Save Money For Kids- A Mitten Full of Savings
- How to Save Money on Children’s Clothing- Generous Savings
<!– end InLinkz script —>