Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday!
We’re back this week with more tips for your everyday life! Each week we’re talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more. You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- Is winter killing your skin? Try our DIY Face & Lip Scrub and bring your sad skin back to life!
- If you do any baking, you have to check out Mary’s tip for Cutting in Butter. You will say, “why didn’t I think of that”!
- Many families like to have Taco Tuesday. How about mixing up this tradition a little with Lindsay’s easy weeknight Burrito Bar idea.
Those are our tips of the week, but now it’s your turn! Link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Top 3 Posts from Last Weeks Link Up:
- Declutter Your Home in 6 Easy Steps (part 1 of 2)- Frugal Living Mom
- What to Buy at the Dollar Store- Generous Savings
- 9 Ways to Repurpose Mustard for Your Health- The Coupon High