Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday!
This week we have some awesome ideas for how to SAVE $$ on your Electric Bill, spend your tax return wisely, and shop a Farmer’s Market like a seasoned pro!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- Yes it is Tax Day. If you are fortunate enough to be getting a return this year, check out my post about How to Spend Your Tax Refund- wisely!
- If you are planning on getting new appliance soon, Kasey and Jamie remind you that energy efficient ones could earn you federal tax credits/rebates for next year. Learn more in their How to Save Money on Electric Bills post.
- And now that Spring really is here, vegetables will be growing soon! Lindsay has a great post on Tips for Shopping at the Farmer’s Market.
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- 15 Thrifty Upcycled Craft Ideas- from Some of This and That
- DIY Fabric Softener- from Saved By Grace
- Frugal Uses For Baking Soda0 from Simplee Thrifty
<!– end InLinkz script —>