Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday – this week we’re focusing on yummy Spring Treat Recipes!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- Mary’s thinking spring recipes. How cute is this Sunflower Peeps Cake!? Perfect for this time of year.
- Salty and Sweet- what a great combo. And Lindsay is sharing this great Easter Cookie Pie Recipe (and easy peasy too!)
- And WE are hopping into spring with adorable Bunny Biscuits. I know the kiddos will love these!
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- 5 Things Not To Do While Grocery Shopping If You Want To Save Money- Saving the Family Money
- Preparing Your Soil for Planting- Some of This and That
- PEEPS Strawberry Pistachio Cupcakes Easter Recipe- Freebies 4 Mom