Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday – this week’s focus is Earth Day and frugal ways to go GREEN!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- I know you will be planting in those flower beds soon. Check out this clever idea to Use Old Newspaper as Landscaping Fabric.
- I love to figure out how to repurpose items to save green (enviro and money). Check out Mary’s ideas to Repurpose Jars!
- Finally, Lindsay is sharing more Earth Day ideas. Check her 6 Frugal Ways to Go Green!
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet On Saving Money- Raking in the Savings
- Grow Your Own Indoor Herb Garden- A Thrifty Table
- Getting Kids Involved with Money- CNY’s Extreme Couponing