Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday – this week we have some ideas for summer fun, refreshment, and recipes!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- So you took a bag of chips to the last holiday cookout… yeah admit it- that’s kind of lame. Why not try Mary’s Broccoli Slaw Recipe for your next cookout.
- In the summer it’s extra important to stay hydrated. Check out Lindsay’s thirst quenching 15 Natural Flavored Water Combinations.
- And definitely check out our post on 10 Neighborhood Games to Teach Your Kids. Such great games for making (and bringing back) memories!
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- Patriotic Snow Cones- Simplee Thrifty
- Make Your Own Natural Bug Repellant- Saver in the City
- Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers Gift- Pounds 4 Pennies