Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday – this week we’re getting ready for the 4th of July with some decor ideas and recipes in a Red, White & Blue theme
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- Try our delicious and kid-friendly 4th of July Fruit Kabobs that would be perfect for a snack with the kiddos
- Fourth of July is just around the corner. Check out Mary’s Pool Noodle Wreath DIY project. Perfect for displaying a little (thrifty) patriotic flair.
- The 4th also usually means cookouts and potlucks! Lindsay has a Strawberry Poke Cake Recipe that is adorable and delicious too!