Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday!
This week we’ve got some ways to end summer with a fun bang and start school smoothly.
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- Sure you are starting Back to School shopping for the kiddos, but what about you? Lindsay shares he 6 Essential Back to School Items for Mom
- You bought the perfect first day outfit so be sure to capture the memory in pics. I have a great set of First Day of School Printables to help you commemorate the day!
- But wait! There is still plenty of time left in this summer! Kasey and Jamie have an adorable list of 10 Summer Fun Ideas. Perfect for making family memories!
Here are last week’s top popular linky posts:
- 10 Ways Thrifty People Save on Camping- Snail Pace Transformations
- Easy Way to Pit Cherries- Chaos is Bliss
- Crock Pot Johnny Marzetti - Moms are Frugal