Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday – this week we’re focusing on Summer Fun!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- This is our final full week of school. With the last day around the corner, I can’t wait to reward my kiddos for a year of hard work with these Good Grade Freebies!
- And with summer ending it is time to think about your summer plans. Lindsay has a great post on creating a Summer Bucket List for your family to make some memories!
- No doubt cool water will be involved with some of those bucket list items. Let Kasey and Jamie’s 15 Fun Water Games for Kids give you some more summer fun inspiration.
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- Sunrise Smoothie Recipe- Some of This and That
- 3 Ways to Disinfect Sponges And When You Should Throw Them Away- It’s a Fabulous Life
- Patriotic Pudding Pops- Simplee Thrifty