This just in! If you’re looking for a spot to share your shopping trips & stockpile runs – come by the Time2Save News Desk every Saturday to leave a comment or link-up! We LOVE hearing your stories, so spill the beans!
This week, I ran out to Food Lion randomly to fill my freezer with cheese – but I never had time to stop and take pictures or figure my totals. Graciously – our wonderful Deal Detective Kim offered to step in and share her Food Lion shopping trip for this week’s Savings Report! If any of you would like to share your trips for a Saturday Savings Report – please send it to me in a similar format, with a picture – and we’ll feature your Saving savvy!
Kim’s Food Lion Trips:
12 Hamburger Helpers = $12 *Done over 4 transactions
- (4) $1/3 Coupons = $8
Paid $8 ~ Got back (4) $1.50 Off Meat Catalina Coupons
4 Glade candles @ $3.19 +(4) Kraft Cream Cheese $1 ea + (1) Kraft chunk cheese $1.39 = $18.15
- $5/5 Kraft Coupon
- (2) BOGO Glade + $1/2 Glade from 9/26 SS
Paid $5.77 ~ Got back (2) $2 Off Next Purchase Glade Catalina coupons3 Lbs ground Chuck + 2 Lbs Chicken =$20.92 (Pre-MVP Price)
- MVP Savings = $10.46
- (4) $1.50 Hamburger Helper Catalinas = $4.46
- (2) $2 Glade catalinas = $.46
Total after Tax: $1.28
Grand Total: $14.05 (For SEVERAL Meals worth of food!)
Total Before Coupons/Sale: $52.58
Are you a frugal blogger? If so come link-up here every Saturday with your favorite savings story of the week!
How to participate in the Saturday Savings Report:
- Write a short blog post about your Savings Adventure.
- Leave a direct link to your savings post. Not a blogger? Leave a comment in the comment section!
- Make sure to include specific info like which store you shopped – so other readers can try out your brilliant plan