Roasted Sweet Potatoes are so yummy and delicious! I used to make them all the time, I don’t know why I forgot about this recipe. In my quest to continue to eat clean and healthy this recipe came to mind. It was super easy and my kids LOVED it! Looks like we will be adding Roasted Sweet Potatoes to the dinner rotation. I made a pork tenderloin in the crock pot and served with a side of green beans and a salad.
- 5 sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (may substitute coconut oil)
- 2 tablespoons honey (omit if doing the AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash sweet potatoes and chop into cubes.
- Combine sweet potatoes, olive oil, honey, and cinnamon in bowl and stir until coated.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray, then spread sweet potato cubes evenly.
- Cook for 35-45 minutes, stirring periodically during cooking.