Get a great deal right now on the RipStik – it’s marked down to only $48.99 + FREE Shipping! (Reg $99.99)
Get the silver color for $48.99, or the blue for $52.43 – the other colors are a bit higher.
I looked around and even Walmart doesn’t have it this cheap - it’s going for $88 there! RipStiks are really cool – a couple kids in our neighborhood have them and my boys are always wishing they had one. Here’s some more about them:
- Groundbreaking caster board that acts like a skateboard/snowboard hybrid
- Pivoting deck and 360-degree caster trucks enable snowboard-like carving
- Spiked traction pads, kick tail and nose, and concave deck design
- 76mm polyurethane wheels and precision ABEC-5 bearing casters
- Designed for children 8 years and up; supports up to 220 pounds
Check out a couple of the great reviews for this RipStik:
My 14 year old daughter learned to ride in a couple hours. Within a few days she was an expert going up hills (slight hills). She tells me it is much easier to ride than a skateboard. She rides it for hours.
This contraption gets the kids outside having fun in the fresh air. I have to say it’s entertaining watching them use it as well. Well built board, I think it will last for years.
My 8-yr old picked up the technique in about 2 days. He rips around the driveway and maneuvers in and out of the parked cars without any trouble. The ripstik is too heavy for rails and he hasn’t tried it in the pipe. But, since we got it to keep him on the ground, so far so good.