Does anyone else love Pinterest? I see so many DIY décor ideas for my home, crafts that my kids would love, and recipes I want to try I could get lost for hours. We’ve asked our friend Tori Vest, self-professed Pinterest-lover, crafter, cook, and DIY extroidair to help us out. Take it away Tori…..
I found this delicious recipe on “Handle The Heat” blog! These fun snacks are not only delicious, but also fast and easy! The mixture of Oreos throughout the cream cheese blend makes a flawlessly scrumptious dessert!
If you like this……PIN IT!
- 1 Package of Oreos. (I used the off-brand, and they worked great!)
- 2 packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup of sour cream
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
- Line 30 muffin tins with cupcake liners and put 1 whole Oreo in the bottom of each cupcake slot.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- You will probably have to scrape the sides of the blender bowl several times.
- Gradually add sugar, vanilla, sour cream and salt.
- Lightly beat the 2 large eggs, and slowly drizzle eggs into the cream cheese mixture.
- Take about 12 Oreos and break them by hand into small pieces.
- Divide the batter evenly into each cookie-lined cup until each up is about ¾ full.
- Bake, rotating pan half way through, until the filling has set, this will take about 22 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool completely and then put them in the refrigerator to cool for about 4 hours, or over night.
These are such a hit with kids and adults! My only suggestion before eating these would be to make sure that you and self-control are on the same page! Because only eating 1 of these is quite a task! I hope you enjoy this delicious treat!
Follow Time 2 $ave on Pinterest Here!