If you have reader tips, we LOVE to hear from you! You can comment right on this post or shoot us an email and I’ll stick them in the next list! We can’t promise to get to all of them in a timely manner, but we’ll sure try. Thanks and enjoy!
- Rachel commented to say that Dawn is on 8-Week Price Lock at Bi-Lo for $1. There was a 50¢/1 from 4/4 Proctor & Gamble making it FREE! Want to stock up? You’ve got plenty of time to order coupons HERE or from Ebay!
- Allison found some awesome deal on kids’ clothing at Kohls.com in their Gold Star Clearance Section. *Use Coupon Code “SHOPNOW15” to save 15% (Sign up for Ebates HERE ~ Get 2% Cashback +$5 Sign-Up Credit. Sign up for ShopAtHome & Download the Shopping Toolbar ~ Get 5% Cashback +$5 Sign-Up Credit).
- Debbie wanted to remind us about BigLots Buzz Club - where you can sign up to get a 20% Off Coupon and a Rewards Card (Earns more coupons). I used this coupon to buy my couches there recently – and they ended up being around $150 each!
- Beth wrote in to say she found a $2/2 Townhouse Crackers Blinkie at Publix (making each box $1, since they are BOGO) and a $3 Off Claritin Blinkie at CVS. Keep your eyes peeled at all times folks!
- Kai over at SmartCouponing wrote to tell us all about a SWEET deal at Michael’s on stretched canvases! They are currently 50% Off – and there is a 40% Off printable HERE – making them very cheap. See her post HERE
- Amy pointed out that there is a coupon for a FREE Olan Mills Portrait Package on Coupons.com right now – sounds like a good Mother’s Day/Father’s Day Gift!
- Kim wanted to remind us that Bi-Lo gives a 5¢ discount for each re-usable bag you use (Doesn’t have to be a Bi-Lo bag)! Just remember to watch the cashier, as they often forget about it.