If you have reader tips, we LOVE to hear from you! You can comment right on this post or shoot us an email and I’ll stick them in the next list! We can’t promise to get to all of them in a timely manner, but we’ll sure try. Thanks and enjoy!
- Ever notice those little surveys at the bottom of your Bi-Lo receipt? Well, Missy wanted to let us know that if you do the survey, you’ll be able to print off a coupon for FREE Bi-Lo pudding! Also, Andrea said to keep your eyes out for Dr. Pepper 2-Liters that have yellow 55¢/1 peelies at Bi-Lo. It will double, making them 40¢ a bottle! - Thanks, Missy & Andrea!!
- Kerry wrote in to tell us about the new BoxTopsforEducation Coupon Booklet you can get HERE - I’m betting it’s the same coupons as the BettyCrocker booklet…. lots of cheap General Mills items coming our way! - Thanks Kerry at TotallyTarget!!
- Katie wrote in to remind us that the $1/1 Egglands Best FLIP can be stacked with the 35¢/1 coupon from the 1/31 paper at Publix (or if your Bi-Lo accepts competitor coupons, there). That will take $1.70 off a carton of Egglands Best, making them cheaper than regular eggs! - Thanks, Katie!!
- Robin tipped us off to a great coupon for a FREE bag of Tortilla Chips from On The Border! Take THIS flyer in to any On The Border Restaurant on Feb. 7th and walk out with a FREE bag! – Thanks, Robin at PinkCouponCafe!!
- Pamela was sweet enough to share that watching video HERE has earned her *5* BOGO coupons for MichaelAngelo’s entrees so far! She said you need to sign up for an account, watch a short video, and answer 3 questions to get each Q. - Thanks Pamela!!