Photo Credit & Recipe Courtesy of Jaime at OurAmpersandPhoto.com
Fall is in the air – and it makes you just want to cozy up with something sweet and pumpkiny! Here’s a genius Pumpkin Dip recipe to set out at parties, or keep in the fridge to have with ginger snaps, vanilla wafers – or even to smear on a bagel for anytime you’re in the mood for Pumpkin!
For extra cuteness – you could hollow out a pumpkin as a serving dish. Warning: This makes quite a bit – so you may want to half the recipe if you’re only making it to snack on and not for a party.
- 1 8oz Brick of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 15oz Can of Pumpkin
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp Orange Juice Concentrate
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together and then add pumpkin gradually. Stir in the spices and orange juice until well blended.
- Serve with ginger snaps, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, etc....
- For extra flair - serve in a hollowed out pumpkin!
- Makes 4 Cups