If you’ve couponed at Publix very long you know that the Publix coupon policy changes once in awhile, and it looks like we’re due for a few adjustments again.
Luckily there’s not much that’s actually changing – this is mostly a clarification of things that are iffy anyway – like getting only ONE rain-check for a particular item, per person, per visit. (I mean, do people really try to get several rain-checks for one item? Are they selling them on the black market?? I guess so….)
Anyway – here are the only things really changing – the basic Publix Coupon Policy will be staying the same
Regarding Manufacturer Coupons -
- We limit coupon redemption to eight of the same coupons per day, per household.
- We do not accept coupons that Publix determine to be printed incorrectly. For example, a coupon missing a size requirement or other standard coupon details.
- Manufacturer’s digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer’s paper coupons on the purchase of the same item.
Regarding Competitor Coupons -
- Dollars-off-total-order coupons will be limited to one Publix and one competitor’s coupon per day, per household. The total order before coupons must be equal to or greater than the combined purchase requirements indicated on the coupon(s) presented. We consider competitor’s coupons for dollars off groups of items to be a dollars-off-total-order coupon and will only allow one per day, per household.
Other Clarifications -
- Money due back to the customer at the end of a transaction involving coupons will only be provided on a Publix gift card.
- We will only issue one rain check, per day, per household for an item.
- We will not issue rain checks for Publix, competitor’s, or manufacturer’s coupons.
See all the Publix Weekly Deals HERE