UPDATE: New Coupon Policy already in PRINT! Read below….
Alright guys – here’s the new Publix Coupon Policy, as emailed in by several folks who already have it posted at their stores. It’s really the same policy that my store has always enforced – save the changing competitors. It does clarify some points that other stores have been iffy on – I’ve highlighted what I think are the most important points:
- Publix accepts maufacturer’s coupons (limit 1 per item), Publix coupons (originals only-no copies), valid Internet coupons, and coupons from nearby competitors identified by each Publix store. (Competitor names are posted at each Publix store.)
- We will accept coupons from competing pharmacies for prescriptions only. We will not accept percent-off-items or percent-off-total-order coupons. We will only accept coupons for identical merchandise we sell. Acceptance is subject to any restrictions on the coupon, and we reserve the right to limit quantities.
- We will accept a Manufacturer’s coupon and either a Publix or a competitor coupon on the same item. (= No using Mfr, Publix and competitor coupon all together)
- Dollars-off-total-order coupons will be limited to one Publix and one competitor coupon per order.
- The order total must be equal to or greater than the total purchase requirements indicated on the coupon(s) presented. (= NO OVERAGE)
- Manager approval is needed for individual coupons above $5. For a buy-one-get-one free (BOGO) offer, each item is considered a separate sale.
- Thanks to IHeartPublix for the heads up!
We got a comment from reader Angelese last night about the upcoming changes happening to the Publix Coupon Policy – starting May 14th. This will affect which stores they will consider a “competitor”. I know this will differ slightly by location – so please weigh in with your Publix comments! *See the Publix Weekly Deals HERE
A great week at Publix for my family!!! Talked to my favorite cashier who did inform me that their coupon policy is changing in about 2 weeks or so! They will only be accepting Target, Food lion, and Bilo competitor coupons. ( I go to the one in Hixson, TN) They will be handing out cards about 1 week before with the new policy so that there is no confusion! Im going to hate losing those Walgreens coupons!