I meant to post this earlier, but I got caught up in the quagmire of other deals and postings – but better late than never is kind of my motto!
There is a $100 Proctor & Gamble Coupon Booklet that you need to send in $50 worth of P & G purchase receipts to obtain. Here is the P&G product list. Is the book worth the trouble? Well, the coupons are a little higher-value than normal, and I remember last year when I started couponing, most of the grocery/drugstore match-ups relied on a couple of the coupons from this book for months on end. I was frustrated that I didn’t have it – and I don’t want you to be left out on this one!
- Purchases need to be made from 2/1 – 4/15
- The totals are counted BEFORE coupons & taxes
- Circle the P&G products & prices on your original cash register receipts
- Print THIS FORM & fill it out
- Mail your form and your ORIGINAL cash-register receipts by 4/30 to:
P&G Year of Savings
PO Box 460643
El Paso, TX 88546-0643
NOTE: If you need your original cash register receipts to mail in for other rebates as well, ask your cashier to print a DUPLICATE receipt at the time of purchase! (i.e. the Olay Rebate)
*For even MORE Proctor & Gamble coupons, sign up for the HomeMadeSimple newsletter to receive another GREAT P&G coupon booklet FREE by mail!