UPDATE: The website is loading slowly tonight – maybe because the offer just launched today. Just click on the link provided, and if the page loads as a blank – just try again a moment later!
Here a new freebie on the photo book front! Get a 22 Page, 8″ x 5.5″ Photo Book for free – just pay the $2.99 for S&H!
Pixable is different from other photobook sites in that, besides uploading pics from your computer (which takes forever) you can use your or your friends photos on social networks (Facebook, Flickr, …) without having to upload them. NO UPLOADING! That sounds like an easy way to make a fun photo book for a friend, a brag book for Grandma, etc..
1) Go HERE to get your newcomer offer, and choose the 22 Page Softcover 8×5.5 Book.
2) It will ask you to type in your facebook name – it completes all the registration info for you that way, and is linked to yours and your friends photos so they’re available to you
3) Choose the color/theme of your book
4) You will be presented with all your/your friends Facebook albums. Choose any pics you want out of these albums. I love that you can even pick from your friends albums! (I used several from my brother’s).
5) Choose 1 Photo to be on the cover, and either click “Autofill” or if you’re picky, arrange them all special. (I was lazy, so I autofilled)
6) About 1 minute later it’s done! Just enter coupon code “FREEPIX” at checkout to deduct the $7.95 it normally costs to make this size book. This took me all of 10 minutes total, to make a little book of grandkid photos to send my mom.