We have combined all the printable pages of our “Purposeful, Peaceful Christmas Planner” into a handy-dandy Ebook! Simply click the link after this post to download and print your Christmas Planner.
Okay Ladies, it’s confession time! If there is one Christmas related task that I dread more than any other, it is the unavoidable drill of procuring, addressing and mailing our Christmas Cards! It’s not that it’s that hard. It’s not that I don’t like to do it. On the contrary, I always have an amazing sense of accomplishment once they are done, it’s just that each year it gets harder and harder to force myself to take that first baby step and start the process. And, if I am going to be completely honest, the I also have to admit that I dread this task so much that sometimes it doesn’t get completed at all!
So this year, with your help, I am going to tackle the Christmas Card hurdle head on. There are several reasons why this is a good plan.
- If I know how many cards I need, I can take advantage of some of the great free deals we have posted on the site.
- It is one more thing that I can pull out of my head and put down onto paper. (Print out the Printable Planner to get your very own Christmas Card Planning Sheet!)
- Starting now removes my good friend procrastination from the picture and helps me to actually finish the task this year!
Which brings us directly to this week’s Tasks to Tackle!
Tasks to Tackle:
- Create your full Christmas Card list complete with current addresses.
- Begin the process of either creating, selecting or ordering your cards.
No more “Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda” my friends! This is the year that we will take back Christmas and have the holiday of our dreams.
Now…..I guess it’s time for me to schedule time for family pictures…….