“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Best of Blogger Recipes for PB Crave. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.”
On Friday, I told y’all about a recipe contest I was in with other bloggers. Although I didn’t win (sad face) I can’t wait to share my recipe with you! I’ve also got a PB Crave prize pack to give away to one lucky Time 2 $ave reader. Just follow directions below the recipe to enter!
- 1 package 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup PB Crave - any flavor (I used Cookie Nookie)
- 3/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or shaved chocolate
- In a bowl combine cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Add confectioner's sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat 2 minutes on med/low.
- Stir in vanilla and chocolate.
- Serve with apple slices, pretzels, and/or animal crackers.
Have you tried PB Crave Peanut Butter? If not, you should check it out!
- PB Crave is available at Walmart and Cost Plus World Market. Find a store near you with their store locator
- Quality Ingredients
- Check out Celebrity Chef Andrew Zimmern’s Open Sky Page and video review on PB Crave here
- PB Crave has partnered with Project Peanut Butter
Enter to Win: