No-Fail Holiday Fudge Recipe
Jamie here, I. Love. Fudge. I won’t lie - I could sit there and eat half a pan of it. And I’m not the only one – right? When you show up at a holiday party with fudge – people act like you just created a miracle – they’re that excited.
For any of you that’ve ever tried to make fudge and failed – I’m going to share a no-fail fudge secret with you… chocolate chips + evaporated milk + marshmallows + butter + sugar. That’s just about all you need for this go-to recipe for “Famous Fudge” – and I guarantee it won’t disappoint!
And now credit where credit’s due - I totally stole this recipe straight off the Nestle site. If it ain’t broke – don’t fix it! But seriously y’all – it’s so good I just wanted to make sure that all of you know about this:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 5 oz. can Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows (big ones work too)
- 9 oz.(or 1 1/2 Cups) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- *1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Line an 8x8" pan with foil
- Combine sugar, butter, salt and evaporated milk in a heavy pot and bring to a full boil over medium heat. Stir CONSTANTLY while it boils for 4-5 minutes
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla, and nuts (optional). Stir quickly until marshmallows melt.
- Set in fridge for 2 hours to firm up, lift from pan, and cut into pieces.
Since you’re here – you’re probably looking to save money as well – so here are some coupons to help you out:
- $.50/2 Nestle Morsels PRINT
- $.50/2 Carnation Evaporated Milk PRINT
- $1/2 Domino Sugar PRINT or $.50/1 Dixie Crystals Sugar PRINT
Still got a sweet tooth? Try our recipe for “Browned Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies” - you’ll gain 10 lbs just smelling all that butter, but insulation is good in the winter – right?
Now – we definitely want to hear YOUR favorite fudge recipe! Please share it with us in the comments!