Girls, I am so excited!! We have a new 7 day devotional series that begins next Tuesday September, 6th. I just finished reading A Confident Heart by Renee Swope and I can’t keep it to myself, I couldn’t wait to share with ya’ll!
I felt like Renee and I sat down together, I spilled my guts about my insecurities, fears, negative emotions and more while she intently listened to my heart. Afterwards, I felt like she opened her book and placed it in my lap as she sat down beside me. Then, like a girlfriend she began to gently address those issues that were plaguing my heart. She knew how I felt from her own experience. Chapter after chapter, I felt this book was written just for me.
Now – she wasn’t there literally. She’s very REAL about her own struggles and insecurities and where God has brought her to a place living confidently living in his promises.
Along with A Confident Heart, Renee wrote a devotional, The 7-Day Doubt Diet, that follows the same message in her book. So, starting next Thursday September 9th we’ll go through each days devotion together for 7 days. Best of all it’s FREE, here.
The 7-day Doubt Diet
How much does doubt weigh you down? Click the link below to find out.
Doubt Analysis Index
- Go here to sign up to receive the 7 Day Doubt Diet.
- Hold your emails as they start to come in – we’re doing this together.
- We’ll have facebook chats a couple of different times.
- Renee Swope is joining us for a live facebook chatt on Wednesday, September 14th!! (time tba – it will be in the evening)
- After we’ve completed the 7 Day Doubt Diet - GIVEAWAY! 4 copies of A Confident Heart.
- Twitter Party – time and date TBA
A Confident Heart: Replace a lack of self-confidence with lasting God-fidence!
Chapter by chapter, A Confident Heart will help you:
- Learn to fail forward even when life or sin sets you back
- Live confidently in your God-given purpose, passion, and personality
- Break free from people-pleasing and performance-based living
- Exchange “against me” thoughts with scripture-based God is “for me” thoughts
- Trust the certainty of God’s promises in the uncertainty of your circumstances and emotions