If you shop at Kroger or a Kroger owned store – hopefully you’ve been taking advantage of all the great E-Coupons you can easily load to your Kroger Plus Card.
If you are new to Cellfire E-Coupons – here is a brief How-To:
1.Sign up for Cellfire HERE and load up your paperless e-coupons!
2.The coupons will deduct at the register whenever you buy a corresponding item.
3.New coupons released every two weeks – and the new ones just arrived!
HERE are the new Cellfire coupons! Load them up!
- $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes
- $0.40/1 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
- $0.50/1 Bisquick Original or Heart Smart Baking Mix
- B1G1 Budweiser BBQ Sauce
- $0.75/1 Colgate Wisp Disposable Toothbrush
- $0.55/1 A&W Root Beer, Dr Pepper Cherry or Orange Crush and Vanilla Cream Dessert Topper
- $0.75/1 Cheerios – Multigrain
- $0.75/1 Cookie Crisp Cereal
- $1/2 Select Chex Cereals
- $0.40/1 Green Giant Frozen Bagged Vegetables
- $0.60/3 Green Giant Frozen Boxed Vegetables
- $0.50/2 Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers
- $1/2 Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates
- $0.50/1 Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
- $0.75/2 Pillsbury Frozen Grands! Biscuits
- $0.40/2 Pillsbury Italian Meal Bread
- $1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- $0.30/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands! Biscuits
- $1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Holiday Cookies
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Rolled Refrigerated Pie Crusts
- $1/1 Pillsbury Savorings Product
- $0.40/2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls or Grands! Sweet Rolls
- $0.50/2 Progresso Soup
Participating Cellfire Stores
Baker’s, Carrs, City Market, Dillons, Dominick’s, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, Genuardi’s, Gerbes, Giant Eagle, Hilander, JayC, King Soopers, Kroger, Owen’s, Pavilions, Pay Less, QFC, Ralphs, Randall’s, Safeway, Scott’s, Shop n Save, ShopRite, Smith’s, Tom Thumb, Vons
To see our weekly Kroger matchups go HERE!