If you’re looking for an opportunity to see Santa or talk to Santa or have a magical Santa picture for posterity – I’ll be posting updates here. So, if you hear of any good Santa-tunities, let me know in the comment section!
- Kim wrote in to say that Battlefield Parkway Church of the Nazarene Breakfast with Santa On Saturday the 12th 8:00 to 10:00, is free, will have pancakes, crafts and pictures with Santa at no cost.
- First Baptist Church in Chickamauga is having breakfast with Santa Sat. 5th 8:30 – 10:30. $3/person or $7/family & $1 Santa pictures.
- Ringgold Methodist Church is doing breakfast with Santa Sat. 5th at 9:30 and is $5/person or $20/family and I wasn’t told how much Santa pics would be but it’s separate from the breakfast price.
- St. Therese Church in Cleveland, TN will have “Bedtime with St. Nicholas” on Dec. 6h (*St. Nick’s Day) at 6:00 PM. It will be a small gathering with storytime (read by St. Nicholas), milk & cookies for the children.
- You can get a phone call from Kroger (or their affliate stores) with someone posing as:
- Wal-Mart is offering a FREE photo with Santa! Going on this weekend (5th & 6th) from 10-2 PM, you can get a complimentary photo with Mr. Claus. This is something I would definitely call ahead to make sure about, to make sure your Wal-Mart is participating, and to check that there are no sitting fees, etc…