There are lots of awesome photo deals going on right now – and it’s a great time to take advantage of them so you can have them for touching Mother’s Day & Father’s Day Gifts! Choosing the perfect photos to upload for these freebies can be really time-consuming, so once you’ve gathered up your best pics and are ready to upload, you might as well do several freebies with them at once! Here are my Top 4 Photo Deals from around the web:
1) SeeHere: 50 FREE Easter Photo Greeting Cards (or any photo cards you can think of!)
Follow instructions HERE to get this amazing freebie! I don’t know how long it will last….
2) Picaboo: 1 FREE 8.5 x 11 Hardcover Photobook HERE This is normally $39.99, but you will only pay shipping ($8.99) for it when you use code “AFFLGB” This site is the cream of the crop from what I’ve seen in the photobook area lately – you should see the myriad of themes, backgrounds, scrapbooking tidbits, and personalized touches you can add! Go HERE & start creating a beautiful book of memories!
3) Vista Print: 1 Photo Coffee Mug for $1.99 HERE This just seems like a great Mom or Dad gift to me – who wouldn’t want a picture of their kids to cozy up their office cubicle or desk? Normally, these are $9.99 + $5 Upload Fee + Shipping. Right now the mug, photo and shipping will wind up being only $5.67. I can’t think of anything my kids could give my husband that would be this cute and this cheap!
4) CVS.com: 50 FREE Photo Prints HERE for new resgistrants! Just sign up, start uploading, and then pick up at your local store – no shipping fees! This is good if you plan to put together a traditional photo album for someome, or just to help you get those photos off your harddrive and onto paper for free!
5) Get a FREE 8×10 Photo Canvas from the CanvasPeople! See HERE for Kasey’s post on that.