I am so excited to announce that I have partnered with Home Depot and wanted to remind you that I will be co-host an upcoming a Twitter Party TONIGHT at 8pm and a Pinterest Inspired Do-It-Herself Workshop on May 16th. It’s going to be so much fun, I am most excited about the possibility of getting to meet so many of YOU in person! If you live near Cleveland, TN I’d love for you to join me on the evening of May 16th at Home Depot for a Pinterest Inspired Do-It-Herself Workshop all about Succulent Gardens. I don’t know about you, but I need a fun girls night out!! I’ve included all the details below.
- Join us and The Home Depot on May 2 at 8:00 PM (EST) for a one-hour Twitter Party to learn about the Do-It-Herself Workshops: Inspired by Pinterest and succulent gardens!
- Use Hashtag: #DIHWorkshop
- Are you following Time 2 $ave and Home Depot on Twitter?
Do-It-Herself Workshop Inspired by Pinterest: Succulent Gardens – Thursday, May 16th 6:30pm-8pm
- Learn about the benefits of container gardening
- Identify and select succulents to create a garden
- Learn to plant a succulent garden
- Understand how to provide care for the garden
- Don’t forget to register online
Where: EVERY Home Depot store! I’ll be co-hosting at the Home Depot at 546 Paul Huff Pkwy NW, Cleveland, TN 37312
Did you know: Succulents can be used for decorating- on a sunny, dining room table, hanging on the front door, or in pots around the yard. Learn more and join us at The Home Depot Inspired by Pinterest: Succulent Gardens workshop.
Disclosure: The Home Depot partnered with bloggers such as me for their Twitter Party and DIH Workshop program. As part of this program, I received compensation for my time. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about any product mentioned in these posts. The Home Depot believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. The Home Depot’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.