Okay ladies – this deal is going to knock your socks off – so you might want to sit down for this one…. I have been pining for a new pair of Equestrian Boots for fall – and I’m so excited that I’ll be getting them for FREE!
Just Fab – a personal is currently offering new members $20 off your first purchase of any pair of Boots, Shoes or a Handbag (everything is priced at $39.95). That means you’ll get an awesome pair of on-trend boots, or a great new purse for fall for just $19.95 + Free Shipping. You can see my checkout below – where the $20 comes off instantly – then keep reading …
It gets better…
At checkout, you’ll see that a free subscription to Entertainment Weekly has been added to your cart.
Would you rather have $25 than a magazine? Yes? Great! Just click the View Details option and a form will pop-up for you to fill out and send in. You’ll get a up to a $25 Refund by mail! *If your cart total is only $19.95, you’ll just get $19.95 back
Essentially – you’ll pay $19.95 for your boots or handbag to be shipped to your door, and then you’ll get $19.95 back in the mail. Making your purchase totally FREE!!! Sign up HERE
- Once you sign up, you’ll only have 24 hours to order before your $20 Off Code expires. Make sure you don’t forget!
- You’ll be asked to complete a quick style profile – so they can make recommendations for you.
- JustFab offers FREE Shipping & FREE Exchanges – so if the shoe doesn’t fit – don’t wear it!
- Chat online or call for help anytime – I’ve chatted with a rep twice today and it was super-helpful!
- If you decide to stay a JustFab VIP member after your first purchase, you’ll be presented with a new selection of shoes/bags in your “boutique” each month. If you don’t want to buy again – make sure you cancel your account or you’ll be charged $39.95. Cancel before the 5th of the month. (So – by October 4th)
The selection is HUGE and AMAZING – and I can’t believe you can get a pair of awesome boots so cheap! So hurry over and start looking around now! Not a new member? Try code IPSY20 to get $20 off your purchase. I’m not sure if it will work – but it’s worth a shot