Okay ladies & gents. Now is the time to put on your thinking caps & get real creative about Christmas. Here we have a company offering us 100 FREE Personalized Postcards (Reg. $79 Value!). Now, do we dismiss it as just another business product? No way – Not us!
Let’s brainstorm to see how we can turn this freebie into gifts and useful items. I’ll start us off. These Postcards can be used for:
- Personalized Gift Stationary. People ALWAYS need stationary. Whether it’s to write a thank you note, send a friendly postcard, or even jot down an absent note to send to the teacher – pretty notecards will come in handy and be appreciated! Here is a simple one I made with my initials (also happens to be the initials of my mother-in-law & sister-in-law!!)
- Recipe Cards. For Christmas, I like to make lots of homemade salsa, which I put in mason jars and tie with a pretty ribbon. I plan to attach a recipe card/gift tag this year to make it look extra-special. This would be great to tie to your famous Christmas cookies as well!
- Gift Labels. For all those kids’ birthday parties you go to – when you don’t want to spend $2-$3 for a card to go with the present! Just design these cards to say: Happy Birthday! From: Thatcher & James Miles” or something similar.
- Invitations. Have a big party coming up? A shower? Need to send out “We’re Moving” cards? All of these things can be money drains – and they simply don’t need to be. Unless you have to have “fancy” – you should be able to make a cute card to serve your purpose with these!
- Photo Cards: For about $5 extra, you can upload a photo or pre-made template and use it for all the cards you want. We had a family picture taken earlier this year – which I can use for all sorts of purposes, even Christmas cards!
Now it’s your turn!
Share your ideas & let’s help each other turn this freebie into a non-business product we can use to save $$$!